close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB older excalibur crankbaits (HELP)

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Reellucky, Dec 15, 2008.

1. Reellucky

Reellucky

0   0   0

After searching the web for these particular crankbaits, I was unable to locate them. They may be not be produced anymore, but not sure. They are in the excalibur series. The name on the side is Shallow Shad Jr. They look like the fat free shad, but have a short square bill, and they dive 2ft max. Looking to buy them off anyone that has some lying around or want to sell. Any other help locating these baits is appreciated.
    Thank you-

PS- rapala makes one that is named shallow shad!!! It is not rapala!!

2. crittergitter

crittergitter Multi Species Angler

0   0   0

3. Reellucky

Reellucky

0   0   0

Thanks critter- but those aren't the critters. Im working on getting a picture up. Those are more of a topwater. This lure I'm searching for looks sorta like a big version of the minus 1.

Any Mod's reading, if Im in the wrong section, please let me know. I thought market because I'm looking to buy. thanks

4. shroomhunter

shroomhunter USMC 1979-1983

0   0   0

Did you try ebay? If they weren't on there now wait till after the Holidays, there will surely be some on there eventually.

5. Reellucky

Reellucky

0   0   0

Attached Files:

6. I will look tomarrow i may have 2 of them they look alot like the lil big O

7. crab

crab Owner of Crabs Custom Baits

0   0   0

I think these are the new models that they make. I think they are the same. I buy them at Dicks. Here are 2 I have.
    [​IMG]

8. why would you want those... they dont catch any fish:p ive got about 15 i found on ebay. they are the smaller ones though. sorry i dont want to get rid of anything that wouldnt catch you fish ;)

9. rrw4258

rrw4258

0   0   0

I think I may have what your looking for... I have 2 of them in a firetiger like pattern, and citrus shad. Brand new. I will PM you later with the pics.

Ryan

10. Reellucky

Reellucky

0   0   0

Thanks for the replies to this point. I'm still searching for this older model. Specifically, (citrus shad) Bill Dance Excalibur- shallow shad Jr. Dig deep boys and (gals) Still hoping I find this lure before Spring.....

Dick's in my area doesn't have any of those (shallow fry) on the shelves....:mad:

Flippin Fool Honestly- these baits do not catch a lot of fish!!!

11. mrphish42

mrphish42 locators dont lie

0   0   0

Reellucky........Sent you PM. Should help you............Jon Sr.

12. your right they wont catch a thing thats why they quit selling them :p