close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wtb: Old storm wiggle warts

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by falbinki, Feb 21, 2009.

1. falbinki

falbinki

0   0   0

if you have any old storm wiggle warts laying aroung in your tackle box that you don't use anymore i would be interested in purchasing them . pm with price and colors if you have any. thanks jeff

2. fishdealer04

fishdealer04 Brian

Rating - 97%
    37   1   0

How old are you talking? I have some that I bought probably 4 years or so ago, that are in a tackle box, but probably never used.

3. bassmastermjb

bassmastermjb The Lucky One

0   0   0

I pretty sure he's refering to the Pre-Rapala Storm lures.Rapala bought out Storm back in 1997 and the older boxes are blue label/yellow lettering and red label/white lettering-yellow border.Both of these do not have the word "Original" on the label.The ones that say "Original" are all the cheap ones Rapala now makes with the cheap plastic bodies and terrible paint schemes................Mark

4. falbinki

falbinki

0   0   0

yes exactly mark those are the ones i am looking for. some of my favorite spring time lures to use but i hate the new rapala ones. your right the colors blow and so does the action. how about you mark you got any laying around the store covered in dust?

5. Flyfish Dog

Flyfish Dog Banned

0   0   0

I got a bunch of them pre Rapalas but I dont know wether I want to get rid of them though. For walleyes right?:) I have to think about it and I have just about every colors. The wee warts are my favorites still. Haven't used any much since picking up a fly rod though.

6. roger23

roger23

0   0   0

here is a few

Attached Files:

7. FSHNERIE

FSHNERIE

0   0   0

Surf Bait and tackle in Marblehead still had some old ones hanging around.I bought abunch befor rapala took over.Thunder sticks too.