close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

wtb nextel phone

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by chrisoneal, Oct 8, 2007.

1. chrisoneal

chrisoneal Catching Them Hog Cat's

0   0   0

i got a nextel a month ago and the asked me if i wanted insurance and i said no b/c i thought i would take care of this one and keep it nice. Well sure enough tonight i triped on a cord and it fell out of my pocket and somehow i ripped the screen right off. I have a i560 model i need one that i can put my sim card in and go. I would kinda like the same model or a flip phone but whatever u got to offer let me know.

2. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

0   0   0

I got a i860 if your interested. My Nextel contract just expired. Needs Java apps updated, I never used them so I'm not sure what that means. It doesn't affect the phone at all, unless you like to download games and songs. They told me they would update it for free, all I had to do was take it to a Nextel Store. Not sure about price, I'll check Ebay to get an idea.

3. chrisoneal

0   0   0

well let me know im in need of a phone.

4. ParmaBass

0   0   0

How bout $50.00 I'll ship it for free, unless you're close to me and want to meet up. They're going for around $70-$80 on Ebay. I have a home charger,car charger and a clip to go with it.

5. chrisoneal

0   0   0

can u send me a few pictures of it and will my sim card go in it and work.

6. chrisoneal

0   0   0

i live near dayton what about u

7. ParmaBass

0   0   0

Yeah I can get you pics, I'm wide awake with the Indians victory. It has a slot for a SIM card behind the battery I believe I'll check though.

8. ParmaBass

0   0   0

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I had it for 2 years, it's in pretty good shape, just has a little paint chipped off the corners from the clip. I'm in the Cleveland area, so meeting up is not going to be an option, unless you'll be in the area. And YES it has a slot for the SIM card behind the battery.

9. chrisoneal

0   0   0

yea man il take the phone give me a couple of days to get the money. il get back with u tomorrow or wednesday when i figure something out.thanks for the help

10. ParmaBass

0   0   0

NO problem, just pm me the shipping info.

11. chrisoneal

0   0   0

oh yea 1 more thing u take paypal