Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Crappies, heat up the fryer please!
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Searching for flat plug pedal for my Power Drive Minn kota. If you have one to part with please shoot me a message and offer. Thank you!

·
"Sweet Caroline"
779 Posts
I have one, I'll take a pic of pug when I get home.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Searching for flat plug pedal for my Power Drive Minn kota. If you have one to part with please shoot me a message and offer. Thank you!
I have one. You can also upgrade your power drive v1 to a v2 by changing your control board then you can use the newer style foot pedal then you have the option to add the circular pilot to it that's what I did.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have one. You can also upgrade your power drive v1 to a v2 by changing your control board then you can use the newer style foot pedal then you have the option to add the circular pilot to it that's what I did.
Co pilot sorry

·
Original OGF Staff member and owner
13,432 Posts

·
Banned
14,059 Posts
I think I might have one and the trolling motor for 100.00. I bought it from an ogf member a few yrs ago for 300.00 to put on my boat. but I never installed it. i'll take a look later today and see if its a power drive (which im sure it is) with the flat plug. the only problem is I live in Muncie Indiana. it looks good and should be in good shape.

·
Crappies, heat up the fryer please!
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Found one. Can remove post. Thanks to all my fellow members for all the responses.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts