close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB: Mens neo waders and Child neo waders

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by BigChessie, Aug 1, 2005.

1. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

0   0   0

Hoping to save a couple bucks so........Need a set of mens Neo waders in size 12 or 13. Does not matter if camo or not as long as they don't leak. Also need a pair in size 9 or 10. I have a pair of size 8 Hodgemans to trade if needed. Thanks

2. fishmaniac

fishmaniac OGF Team-charter member

0   0   0

just saw your ad, if you still need a pair, I have a pair just like new for 50.00 includes wader bag. Dark green hodgemans neoprenes and another pair that is brown. I believe size 10 and maybe a size 9 PM me if interested. will ship Thanks, Fishmaniac or you can email me at timnlindsay@yahoo.com :)

3. BigChessie

0   0   0

I'll shoot you an email after work, I live outside Circleville so I can come over and see if they fit him. Thanks

Looking for some 12 or 13's

4. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

0   0   0

I got ya on the others. FREE for ya, if you want to get a patch kit. They are remmingtons. I think there is a hole in the crotch. But hey m,an, it will save you $120. I think thats how much they were new.

5. BigChessie

0   0   0

I'm not even gonna ask!! What size are they? Find it hard to believe you wear a size 12 or 13. lol

6. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

0   0   0

I've had ithem for a while. I think they are 13's. I ahve a better pair of RedBall Waders size 13, but I made a deal w/ MAcFish for them.

7. pacosraiders

pacosraiders

0   0   0

I have a pair of neoprene waders from cabelas size 11, about 7 years old, but only worn 2-3 times, too big for my feet...

8. BigChessie

0   0   0

PM's have been sent to everyone.

9. BigChessie

0   0   0

Still looking for now, Might have some but does not hurt to have back-ups. Thanks