WTB Long handled landing net

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by The One, Oct 5, 2007.

1. The One

The One Ret. 1SG U.S. Army

0   0   0

Where is a good place to pick-up a large long handled landing net big enough for steelhead with at least a 6ft handle for a reasonable price?

2. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

0   0   0

Ill sell you mine. I bought it from Bass Pro and it is entirely to large for a bass boat. It has a telescopic handle that is easily 6' if not longer. I can measure it later. Large net also. Like new. I paid $60 for mine a year ago. I'll take $30. I may even trade for a smaller one with the plastic type net.

3. Snobal

Snobal

0   0   0

I might be willing to take you up on that trade. I do a lot of bank fishing for cats and some of those banks are pretty high and steep! My net is about 5' long including handle and loop. Not sure of the net material but it has done well for me so far. No tangled hooks in it or anything.

4. Eriesteamer

Eriesteamer BORN TO RIDE THE WAVES

0   0   0

I got extra one.it is way to big for me.it has about a 2 foot or better net loop.the handles only about 4 feet to the net but then the nets over 2 feet gives it about 6 feet length or more.What an I offered for it.sold for over 50 new.This is ocean use I think as it is quit big enough to net a big tarpon.plus what ever.

5. The One

The One Ret. 1SG U.S. Army

0   0   0

Thanks again ncraft150 great net great price.