WTB-Leaf Vacuum

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by c. j. stone, Oct 14, 2008.

1. c. j. stone

c. j. stone

0   0   0

<<Bought new one>>
    I'm looking to purchase a tow-behind leaf vac. system. One that has the gas engine which vacuums off the deck of a mower into a closed cart behind it on a trailer. Does not have to be pretty, just functional-(and very reasonable).
    PM me with what you may have. I'd prefer to get one in NE Ohio and will pick it up but will need photos of what I'd be getting and would require a demo. I'm tired of raking/bagging leaves on approx. two acres everytime the wind blows. Thanks.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2010
  2. c. j. stone

c. j. stone

0   0   0

Noone downsizing or condo-lessing? Help an OGF brotha out!

3. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

0   0   0

i got a craftsman, but it's not a tow behind. it is a 6 hp chipper /shredder /vac.

4. c. j. stone

c. j. stone

0   0   0

Yeah, I got(had) one of those and it was a chore pushing/steering it around.
    Got a big yard to clean up and it's too slow. Looking for something like a Leaf Rake(I think that's what it called?) TSC has one for $999.99 but that's way more than I'd like to spend. Thanks anyway, Van.

5. c. j. stone

c. j. stone

0   0   0

Guess they're all in use right now!

6. c. j. stone

c. j. stone

0   0   0

If anyone's been pondering a sale, thanks anyway. Have to get one today-guess I'll have to go full price-less 10% coupon. Still have the DR Powerwagon and chain saws for sale! See 'search' function.