close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wtb: Lake Erie Trolling Gear

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Gju42486, Jun 18, 2007.

1. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

0   0   0

recently purchased a 24ft thompson hardtop for cleveland,ohio. Looking to outfit it with the remaining need supplies. First thing on the list would be a planer board mast- either manual or electric, doesnt matter, im looking to make this my #1 purchase as i will be doing 99% trolling. The second item(s) on the agenda would be downriggers, definitly looking to get 2 of them- preferably automatic ones, make/model doesnt matter. Then, i need the nic-nacks, you know jet divers/dipsy divers, planer board clips, spoons/crankbaits ect. If you could use it on erie trolling, chances are i might be interested. Let me know what you have and also prices/pics if you can get them, the best way to contact me would be through e-mail at lilbass2@aol.com and also copy the e-mail to george.j.uhl@uscg.mil that way i am gauranteed to get it 24hrs a day. Thanks for the help, George

2. Chucky

Chucky

0   0   0

3. lmjs

lmjs

0   0   0

I have a big assortment of body baits for lake erie -spoons-erie dieries.Also for Salmon-hot-n tots -dodgere-J-plugs-dipsys.To numerous to put on here.

4. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I know you said auto, but I have a Cannon Uni-troll downrigger I want to get rid off. I put a kicker motor on my boat and now I have to get an extended boom model. I'll take 100.00 for it. If you or someone else is interested, PM me.

5. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

0   0   0

6. Dock Time

Dock Time Senior Member

0   0   0

If you need a GPS, which is a must for offshore Lake Erie fishing, PM me. I have a Garmin 162 that is about to go on EBAY. It's loaded with Lake Erie hot spots from Huron to the Bula. External antenna and PC adapter included.

Dock Time

7. WEBFOOTII

WEBFOOTII

0   0   0

See my post maybe stuff you need

8. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

0   0   0

anyone have any other offers