Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
4,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
recently purchased a 24ft thompson hardtop for cleveland,ohio. Looking to outfit it with the remaining need supplies. First thing on the list would be a planer board mast- either manual or electric, doesnt matter, im looking to make this my #1 purchase as i will be doing 99% trolling. The second item(s) on the agenda would be downriggers, definitly looking to get 2 of them- preferably automatic ones, make/model doesnt matter. Then, i need the nic-nacks, you know jet divers/dipsy divers, planer board clips, spoons/crankbaits ect. If you could use it on erie trolling, chances are i might be interested. Let me know what you have and also prices/pics if you can get them, the best way to contact me would be through e-mail at [email protected] and also copy the e-mail to [email protected] that way i am gauranteed to get it 24hrs a day. Thanks for the help, George

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have a big assortment of body baits for lake erie -spoons-erie dieries.Also for Salmon-hot-n tots -dodgere-J-plugs-dipsys.To numerous to put on here.

·
Defensor Fortis
4,374 Posts
I know you said auto, but I have a Cannon Uni-troll downrigger I want to get rid off. I put a kicker motor on my boat and now I have to get an extended boom model. I'll take 100.00 for it. If you or someone else is interested, PM me.

·
612 Posts
If you need a GPS, which is a must for offshore Lake Erie fishing, PM me. I have a Garmin 162 that is about to go on EBAY. It's loaded with Lake Erie hot spots from Huron to the Bula. External antenna and PC adapter included.

Dock Time

1 - 8 of 8 Posts