Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all, I am looking to purchase a sit on top kayak that you can also stand up and fly fish from as well. I am only going to be using it for carp fly fishing so it doesn’t have to have any extra bells and whistles. Stock on kayaks is pretty low at most stores and online retailers. If anyone has one they would be interested in selling for $800 or less let me know! A few models I’ve looked at are ozark trail pro angler 12, field and stream shadow caster, sun dolphin boss, big fish 120.

·
Registered
9,603 Posts
Sorry I cant help with a kayak purchase. For what your doing a SUP might do the trick to. Just an option to look for since kayaks are hard to find in stock atm.

·
Banned
1,175 Posts
Backpackers in Sheffield might have some old stock. Not sure you find a decent yak for that with super high demand on kayak as most are sold out until next spring.

Reactions: ztmdodge

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Lots of kayaks on Facebook Marketplace. Also there are several Ohio based Kayak Buy Sell Trade groups on Facebook that have kayaks that meet your criteria. Just a personal note...standing while casting and or fishing on a kayak happens a lot less than you think. Most prefer a comfortable seat to a platform to stand on. Just my opinion

·
Registered
438 Posts
I don't know where located, I'm in Dayton and have a big fish 105 like new, only used 3 times Lmk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts