Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in offloading an ice fishing sonar or flasher setup? I’m new to the sport and heard we might actually have fishable ice in central Ohio this winter. I live in the columbus area and am willing to travel for pickup. Thanks everyone and right lines.

·
Original OGF Staff member and owner
13,405 Posts
I bought a new one last year at the end of the season on Amazon, check there.the price was the best I found. Also cabelas has them on sale. But do some checking for the best price.

Reactions: bobcatbasser

·
CJ Wolfpack
470 Posts
Anyone interested in offloading an ice fishing sonar or flasher setup? I’m new to the sport and heard we might actually have fishable ice in central Ohio this winter. I live in the columbus area and am willing to travel for pickup. Thanks everyone and right lines.
I have a marcum lx3 that I would sell for $225.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I have an older vexilar FL8se that is on a genz pack . I have another unit I bought and have never used yet so I would let you have my older vex for $200 . It has a a dual cone transducer. I believe it is 9degree and 19 degree.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you all for the kind offers. I ended up getting a sonar unit from cabelas that came with ice and bullet/transom ducers. Feel free to close this thread.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts