WTB: Home PC... Some Gaming

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by H2O Mellon, Feb 21, 2009.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

0   0   0

Looking to get a new PC soon. Figured I'd ask here to see if anyone has something.

I play Coach Madden '08 in a few online leagues, but that's about it for gaming. If I get something I'd like for it to be able to handle games such as Never Winter Nights, in case I get back into that.

Other than that, as long as it's got enough memory to handle multiple applications and a fast enough processor, I'd love to listen to what folks have.

2. Eriesteamer

Eriesteamer BORN TO RIDE THE WAVES

0   0   0

I just listed a computer this morning.2.7 Ghz pentium chip 1 Gb ram 120 Gb hard drive with XP Pro norton antivisus plus lot other programs the customer had on it.It do for what you are wanting one for.100 bucks.

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

0   0   0

I'm wanting to upgrade not stay the same. Plus as I told you via one of the multiple PM's you sent me, "Thanks But No Thanks.", so again "Thanks But No Thanks."

4. fisherman5567

fisherman5567 Fishin Everyday

0   0   0

Hey mellon, id go at least 2gb of ram or better (or at least upgradeable), itll prolly be vista so it only recognizes 3gb of ram...so shoot for 2 or 3. HD, of course, bigger the better. A 120-250 would be sufficient. the only thing i dont know about, which you will need is a good video card, on the back of the games you wanna play it will tell you what you need as minimal requirements to play it. start there for processor size/performance, and video card. By the way my new bad ace computer i just got was a craigslist find! awesome set up and the right price! be patient, dont pay too much:) see ya buddy