WTB English bulldog

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by onesmokinduramax, Apr 4, 2008.

1. Ok Im post this for my buddy. He is wanting to get his g/f a English bulldog he is wanting a puppy... She always wanted one and now have a house to have one...

If any one here has any or knows some one can you please give me there name and phone #...

He dose not want to spend over 1,400

Thanks Mark

2. seanb19

seanb19

0   0   0

google search English Bulldog, ohio you will find some pups for sale if you do that.

3. Yeah i did that but the cheeps i could find is 1,900:(

4. Stoshu

Stoshu

0   0   0

Have him Google: English Bulldog Rescue

I know that there is a rescue group, and he can get on the list.

5. fireline

fireline

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I work with a guy who raises bull dogs, not sure if they are english or not. I wiil check withy him next week and let you know.

6. XL506

XL506

0   0   0

I just paid 1,500 for my English Bull Terrier. ( The big ugly coneheaded ones ). go to " Whiotv.com and click on " Pets ".. there will be some in there, guarentee it :D

7. fireline

fireline

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I checked and he wants $ 1800 / 2000. He will have pups in may, If your are interested I can get a phone#

8. kennedy327

kennedy327

0   0   0

you cant touch an english bulldog for under a grand unless you find one to adopt. There is a huge cost in breeding english bulldogs due to labor dificultys and the fact they have alot of common health issues. You can get an american bulldog pretty cheap. Got my boy for 375, lol. Totally different dog, but I must say american bulls are better. hahah.

9. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

here is my 2 cents...im no expert but just from what iv seen from my wifes freind...they have 2 of these dogs that they paid over $2k for each to begin with...they now have over $4500 in vet bill due to some type of common heath problems with one of them....these dogs have destroyed their house they have had to totally removed the carpet from their house due to dog smell, them tearing it up, and trying to house train....you cant walk into their house with out being over whelmed by them...honestly me and the wife do not go over or allow our kids to visit anymore because of these dogs....they slobber and chew on everything, seen her at walmart one day buying a remote for her TV and she said it was the 3rd one they have bought....i know some people have a passion for these animals but they sound like a hand full to me...i would pass on this warning if i were you...and i know there is going to be someone on here is going to say i have one and they are very good dogs. bla, bla, bla...like i said this is just my opinion and what i have witnessed

10. marsh

marsh atwood amateur

0   0   0

i have one and they are very good dogs. bla, bla, bla...:p

I will admit they can be stubborn as hell, and there are times when I am not sure I could keep a handle on two of them at the same time.
    That being said, I paid a good bit for mine, and he is worth every penny, this dog gives me at least one good chuckle a day. He's the best companion and great with the new baby we just had.

He's kind of messy, kind of smelly, but I'd bet when the time comes I'll be lined up to get another one.