close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB: Compound Bow

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by BlueSpectrum, Aug 9, 2007.

1. BlueSpectrum

BlueSpectrum

0   0   0

I am looking to get back into bow hunting this year. I am looking for a decent compound bow that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. If anyone has anything laying around let me know. Oh yeah....it must be right hand.

Thanks

2. bandseeker

bandseeker

0   0   0

Hey Ive got a Golden Eagle 3D for sale. Its 65-80# and the draw is 29-31. I think its about 10 years old, becaause I got it before I was married, and Im coming up on our 9th anniversary. Its a good solid bow and comes with a hard case. I want 150 for it. It wont let you down and its a cheap way to get back in the game. Send me a PM if interested

3. Fishpro

Fishpro Northcoast Madman

0   0   0

It might help if you listed what you are looking for in a bow besides price. Whats your draw length, how many pounds do want to shoot, would you prefer 65 or 80% let off? Do you want a bare bow or accessiories with it? It might narrow your search a little.;) :D

4. eyes_on

eyes_on Fish or Cut Bait

0   0   0

I have a hoyt magnatech, great bow, all setup, with arrows (Carbon) you might need to get tuned up for you.. please PM me i'll send pics and we can negotiate a Price,