close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB Cheap Trailer

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Mushijobah, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

0   0   0

4x8 or 4x10 is preferable. Tilt. Around $100 also is pref. AND around Central Ohio. I'll come get it, I just need a description. Thanks!

2. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

0   0   0

Looks sweet...a tad out of my range though!

3. getinjiggy

getinjiggy

0   0   0

I tryed brother. Look around for someone trashing a pop-up camper. Better yet offer to gut yourself, in return you'll haul it away for them.

4. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

0   0   0

good luck in your search but i dont think you are going to find any thing that cheep...i just sold mine for $400 and i felt like i was giving it away

5. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

0   0   0

I have to agree about finding one for $100.00 . Go to Harbor freight either on 161 or on W. Broad St. ( here in Columbus) and check out their trailer frames You'll find that for between 150-200 you can get a good kit to use.
    Trailers now a days are not going cheap like they use to. I paid $600.00 for my 5X8 2 years ago. My 4X6 was $450 when I bought it. Now they are that and more. CheckCraigs list also you may run onto a deal there.

6. pabaker

pabaker

0   0   0

i have a junk pop up camper that you can have for 50.00. my 4 wheeler trailer is a scraped popup camper that works very well for alot of things. pm me if interested.

7. getinjiggy

getinjiggy

0   0   0

Cant beat that! Jump on it friend!!

8. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

0   0   0

If I had the room and time, I would! I may do the kit/frame technique.