WTB Camping lot for trailer

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by buckeye_boy, Jan 18, 2009.

1. buckeye_boy

buckeye_boy

0   0   0

Looking to buy or rent a lot to put my camping trailer on. Must be close to either Rocky Fork Lake or Paint Creek.

2. iam20fan

iam20fan

0   0   0

i don't know if the trailer park is still there but on 50 growing my parents had a trailer in a park near the lake. i think its called rocky fork mobile home park .

3. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

0   0   0

There is a private camp ground across from the boat ramp at Rocky Fork Lake. This is the ramp close to the beach. Can't remember the name but we stay there every year when we go to Rocky Fork. Vey clean, nice showers and laundry room, play ground and as I said across from the ramp.
    The owners are great people. You can renty by the day, week, month or year.

4. buckeye_boy

buckeye_boy

0   0   0

hey Dale

Thanks for the info, do you remember the name of the campground

5. saugeye_nut

saugeye_nut

0   0   0

buckeye boy the name of the campground is shady trails. the owners are very nice people. the phone # is 937-393-5618. the owners love walleye to i always bring them fillets when i stay there. the frontier steak house is right in front of the campgrounds, and it was awesome but i haven't ate there since they had a fire so can't say if its good anymore or not. hope this helps, if you need saugeye tips for rocky fork p.m. me this spring and i can help you.