close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB: Bomber Long A fishing lures

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by bbwalleye, Mar 14, 2008.

1. bbwalleye

bbwalleye

0   0   0

I'm looking to buy some Bomber Long A lures to add to my tackle boxes for the summer. These are still one of my favorite lures. Please email me with anythat you have for sale - I'm primarily looking for the shallow divers. I can buy the current colors so I'm looking for any of the older colors that you might have, especially the G finish colors.

Thanks for checking--I can pay with paypal or money order. Please send me pictures of what you have for sale and your price.

Also, if you know of any shops that still have old colors for sale, please respond here or email me.

Thanks,

Bruce
    bbwalleye@chartermi.net

2. Muskyman

Muskyman

0   0   0

Check out bassmastermjb. Mark is located in Streetsboro, he is a great guy and has a lot of tackle.

3. bassmastermjb

bassmastermjb The Lucky One

0   0   0

Bob, I do have a few here.I just had someone buy 30-35 of them just last week. Regarding the G-Finish, if you can find them, plan on paying $15.00-$25.00 a lure.I don't have any of them but wish I did.........Mark

4. ....Hi Mark....What is the story with the G-Finish did they stop making it...My most productive lures was the Walley Dived it would catch just about every fish at WB... now I can't find any anywhere have a few....one problem with it was dont lay it in the sun.....the color would fade from chart...to all white.....but it still works ...I'm talking G-Finish only....
    :F GOOD FISHING GUYS:F

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  5. bassmastermjb

bassmastermjb The Lucky One

0   0   0

Thanks Het, I was going to type $25.00-$35.00 but thought everyone would think I need my head examined.
    CRAPPIE LOVER: with the larger number of lure collectors and tournament fisherman the price of most discontinued lures is going through the roof.Look at any G-Finish lure from Bomber, Rebel, Big-O etc. They are not cheap because they catch fish.With the amount of prize money to be won at a tournament, and it's your only means of putting food on the table(professional fishing tour), it doesn't seem that unreasonable to invest in a $50.00 lure that can win you $10,000 or much more. As for the general or average fisherman like most of us are, it's not justifiable to spend that kind of money on 1 lure when we can catch just as many on a $5.00 lure........Mark

Hey Het, when most people meet for the first time, it usually goes something like this: Hi, how are you or nice to meet you.NOT....didn't I kick your ass a couple years ago?I can't stop laughing everytime I think of your opening comment :) . We need to hook up this year for a couple fishing trips .Hope you enjoy the lures...........Mark

6. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

It's a good ice breaker. I know we've met before, I just can'y put my finger on when or where.

The next time my ole lady says that I have too much fishing stuff, I'm bringing her over to your place.