Ohio Game Fishing banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need 2 boat seats. I'm looking for something similar to these...

www.basspro.com/Bass-Pro-Shops-Low-Back-Camo-Boat-Seat/product/10213011/-1730006

...but without paying 55 bucks a piece plus shipping. I prefer camo but would consider others that were neutral colors. The boat will be camo so I dont want any bright colored seats. Just thought I'd put this out there before I bite the bullet and order new ones. Prefer something in central OH to avoid shipping costs. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Go ahead and close this mods. I ordered new ones from Bass Pro. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
I'm not sure of the actual specs on those seats,but they look like they're only rated for 200-225 lbs.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not sure of the actual specs on those seats,but they look like they're only rated for 200-225 lbs.
You can tell that from a picture? I cant find specs or reviews for those particular seat anywhere so I'm not sure where you came up with that, besides, where did I post my weight?

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
I made the mistake of buying a seat for my boat this summer,which looked similar to the pic you posted. After getting it,there was a sticker on the bottom stating 225 lbs..That seat isn't going to last me very long.

No pun intended on the weight. My seats have to hold my 240 lb frame,plus the constant 2'+ wave action.I like to lean back a little when trolling then there's the jumping in and out when the fight is on,so a lot of toll are on them. I added more support to my original seats but will look into heavy duty seats when replacement time comes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.