close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB-Banjo Minnow's

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Cat Mazter, Aug 26, 2005.

1. Cat Mazter

Cat Mazter Pro Catfisherman

0   0   0

If you have any Banjo Minnows that you dont use anymore please Contact me, I love to use them. So if they are not being used by you, Get ahold of me. Thanks !

Cat Mazter

2. Tee

Tee Team OGF

0   0   0

Cat Mazter,

I use a modified version of them using a Berkley Power Jerkbait. I'd like to try the New Berkley Gulp Swimmer as well.

I just get the cork screws from a set of treble hooks at Wal-Mart and make my own. This is the 1st bait I try when fishing ponds. I've had bass fly out of the wather once they hit the water surface. They are definately a fun bait to use.

3. Cat Mazter

0   0   0

I will defenitly try it that way too, But im still looking for some of the Older Kits. Thanks for the Tip ;)

Cat Mazter

4. Fishing-Miller23

Fishing-Miller23 It's Miller Time!

0   0   0

I have always wanted to try those. How well do they work, what colors? Where do you get yours from, the website?

5. Reel Man

Reel Man Member

0   0   0

Reelson is a Banjo Minnow fanatic. He loves them.

6. Cat Mazter

0   0   0

I ordered 5 sets when they were on TV, I really dont like the New ones they came out with after that. Yes they are one of the Best Lures I have ever used. I just want them again, In the Old Style. ;)

Cat Mazter

7. Reel Man

Reel Man Member

0   0   0

Cat Mazter- I would not be surpised if you came across them at garage sales. They had the infomercial on at 4 am last Saturday. I recorded it for Zach kind of as a joke. He watched it today and started singing the blues about how he needs to get a hold of the banjo minnows again.

8. littleking

littleking Crossing Lines LIKE A PRO

0   0   0

big lots. they have every infomerical bait known to man

9. pendog66

pendog66 It swims its bait

0   0   0

i got some laying around if you want them. I went from the banjo minnow to the Bionic minnow. But i hardly ever fish with either one anymore. pm me