close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB a canoe

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by capt S, Dec 8, 2007.

1. capt S

capt S

0   0   0

hey guys i need to get a canoe for a x-mas present. can anyone help me out?

2. well, for the money you cant beat the poly/plastic ones that dicks sporting goods have for around $300. i have had one for a few years now and it has really taken a beating.

3. Capt S I just came from Gander Mountain in North Canton. They have all canoes 20% off.

4. Flyfish Dog

Flyfish Dog Banned

0   0   0

Check out Dick's also. Poly canoes are good but heavy. Royalex type canoes are very light but a bit more money. Fiberglass are really nicer if you are not going to use them in rocks in rivers to bang off of. I myself like the kayaks the best especially for fishing since they are just as stable as a canoe. They are very fast and are great if only going to be the only person to use it. Yuo can see more use out of them. Single person canoe are not very freindly.

5. roger23

roger23

0   0   0

what do you plan to use it for.that makes all the difference in the world

6. capt S

capt S

0   0   0

river fishing and duck hunting

7. roger23

roger23

0   0   0

this is what I had they are real quiet and stable just sold mine I don't hunt much any more

http://www.sportspal.org/

8. Flyfish Dog

Flyfish Dog Banned

0   0   0

They look impressive. Where can you look at them? They seem to be wider than the jon boat.

9. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

0   0   0

look on ebsy for molnar outdoors. they are in elyria. they a pricey though,about $800.