Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for (in NE OH) some used 3 point equipment that would fit a 25-45hp tractor.

* Heavy Duty real blade

* Box Blade

* Landscape Rake

Looking to put in a new yard, some food plots and maintain a long gravel driveway. Would rather buy a couple different ones used than just one brand new piece. PM me pics and prices if you have anything. Thanks.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You probably already are. But Craig s list has a lot usually. I made some real good buys this year for my little 28 hp ford. See the back blades all the time. I see your in new Springfield Ohio is that the one by Petersburg? Try Pittsburgh, Youngstown area.
You are correct on location, as well as been checking CL... Just always had good luck with dealing on this board so I figured I'd try here too. Thanks.

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
I agree, I see Boxblades all the time and pretty reasonable on CL and locally in SW Ohio. Now I have been shopping for my 29 HP Kubota, a 3 pt tiller for over 3 years now.....apparently they are made of gold or something of simillar pricing, I have seen used ones going for more then new ones here so always beware of good deals and overpricers on high want items, when dealing with CL.

Salmonid

1 - 4 of 4 Posts