close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB 20 gauge semi auto

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by ErieAngler, Jul 31, 2008.

1. ErieAngler

ErieAngler Still Deadly w/ The Net

0   0   0

Im not interested in anything over $400. Looking for youth or adult with choke system.

2. TAKEMBOYS

TAKEMBOYS

0   0   0

try looking into the charles daly...i bought my sons 12 ga. for like 320.00.look at wal-mart,or gander mountain..if not in stock they can order..his gun is light and my 12 year old is able to swing it...great when the landing gear is down.....good luck

3. ErieAngler

0   0   0

Yeah, I looked at those, and the Reminton SPRs are pretty cheap. I'll probably get one or the other if no one with a semi auto 20 is looking for some cash on here.

4. Angler ss

Angler ss

0   0   0

Buy the Remington my hunting buddy bought a 12 GA semi-auto Charles Daly from wal-mart it worked great for the first 200 rounds and after that he has had nothing but problems with it. Metal parts of the action actualy broke apart.

5. ErieAngler

0   0   0

Ive seen 2 charles daley 12's break. My buddy actually had the ejector lever break last winter duck hunting, it literally snaped off from while he was shooting.......can you say POS!

6. Angler ss

Angler ss

0   0   0

old but true saying (YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR )

7. FISH OR DIE

FISH OR DIE

0   0   0

I Have A Brand New 20 Gauge Rem. 1100 Still In The Box It's The Sam Walton Edition With Gold Trigger. $400.oo And It's Your.

8. ErieAngler

0   0   0

does it have interchangable chokes?

9. SlabMan

SlabMan

0   0   0

I am interested in your gun if ErieAngler does not take it.

I will pay cash but I also have some fishing equipment that I have been thinking of getting rid of If you are open to trades.

2 Abu c6500s-Lightly used
    1 Brand New G-Loomis Fishing I would have to but I believe it is 6 1/2 foot spinning and I believe it cost over $300. It has the protective sock with it.

10. ErieAngler

0   0   0

Bump....Anyone have one they want to sell, again, im not looking for anything over $400.

Im trying to help someone get into the field that was recently in a car accident and cant carry or swing a lot of weight and it would really help not to have to pump.

Thanks guys.