close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTB 2 person Canoe

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by NickRummy, Jun 13, 2007.

1. NickRummy

NickRummy

0   0   0

Does anyone have one they are willing to part with? I was originally looking to pick up a few kayaks for me and my girlfriend but thought the canoe idea might be a bit better. That way I don't have to carry around a tow strap incase she gets tired :D

Plus it would be nicer to fish from. I've really been liking the ones at Dick's that are plastic with the coolers built in. I think they run about $400 but I thought I post first to see if anyone had something they weren't using or wanted to get rid of. It'd be really nice if it had a spot to mount a small trolling motor incase I want to take it out to smaller lakes to fish.

Nick

2. meisterdog

meisterdog mr. saturday night

0   0   0

i have a grumman canoe aluminum in excellent condition. i don't use it anymore willing to part with it for 300.00 let me know

3. seyeslayer

seyeslayer

0   0   0

Hey i got a 16 foot Pelican. Its got coolers and two seats If your interested 200.00 Pm me if you need more info with my crazy work schedule i dont get to check this as often as id like but i will get back to you. I just dont have the time to use it like i used to but its great to fish from. It is also really light and easy to move around by yourself.

4. NickRummy

NickRummy

0   0   0

Sent you a PM