Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for decent duck gun for a limited budget. Possibly Remington 870 or similar 28" barrel preferred.

·
Registered
198 Posts
i have a 12 gauge pardner pump 28 inch barrell screw in chokes (only comes with one) synthetic stock and forearm. fiber optic front sight. his pistol grip and regular grip stock. has a red/green dot scope. 250 firm pickup only clyde ohio 567-267-0551

·
Registered
698 Posts
cabelas has a new 870 on sale for $279

·
the fish whisperer
533 Posts
check cabelas or other major stores web site before you buy a used gun sometimes people want more for a used gun then a new one cost. You might also check out local pawn shops. A few things to think about that may save you a few bucks that I wish I knew in the beginning. I thought I needed a 3 1/2 in gun but have regularly killed both ducks and geese with 2 3/4 and 3 inch shells it is not in the gun as much as it is in being hidden well, not moving and a good decoy spread I have hunted and killed my share of game with a Remington 870 with a mod choke I do have a full choke for late season decoy shy birds good luck and happy hunting.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
10fish - Where did you see the 870 for 279.00?
I've looked all over their website and haven't found anything about it being that price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts