Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats happening here. Two days in a row I have had great luck. Went to LMR again near beechmont and fished for about 1.5hours with my wife and her sister. Threw the same baits as yesterday without a bite. Scratched my head a bit and decided hey what about this lure. A "Bomber Model A baby bass orange belly color". First cast and I nailed a 1.5lb Spotted Bass. :) from ear to ear. Handed the rod over to my wife and she caught her first fish since we have been together a White Bass. Her sister caught 2 more fish a large spotted bass and a white bass, hers were caught on a rattle trap blue/silver color. I threw the Model A for about a half hour and managed 3 White Bass, 2 Spotted Bass, a huge White Crappie not sure about weight but it was about 11-12inches in length. I am definetly going to go and pick up some more of these baits tomorrow. It was the only one I had in the tackle box since I hardly ever throw a crankbait. Goodluck to everyone out there and please get out there and catch some fish already :D We all deserve a week of decent to fantastic fishing.

Jake

1 - 3 of 3 Posts