close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WOW! One Lucky Guy

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Blue Pike, Oct 17, 2007.

1. [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syhfuew07sk"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

2. KaGee

KaGee Monkeywrench Staff Member

What exactly happened there?

3. Looked like a ricochet back. Don't know what kind of target he was shooting at ??

4. Thats the kinda stuff that can happen when u shoot a 50cal at a plate of steel:)

5. Insanely lucky...run out and play the lottery.

6. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

yep, one VERY lucky (and very stupid) dude.

7. athensfishin'

athensfishin' Fighting the Man

At the risk of sounding harsh, This is where we as humans have shown we have some what beat Darwinism. Sadly in the real natural world this guy should have probably died, ensuring he could not procreate and have moronic children like himself who would further dilute the gene pools.

"hey bob lets go shoot at metal and see what happens"

"alight billy sounds like a plan"

8. The public range at Deer Creek has added extra height to there backstops to reduce the # of saling bullets, I have been behind the range(public hunting area) when the range is open and you hear every now and again a richocet, stuff like what happened to that guy would make you want to Thank someone before you hit the sack that night.

9. don't know much about guns, but I've seen bullet holes travel through cars (and engine blocks). Maybe they thought they had one of those guns??

I like at the end how one of the guys said, "We ain't doing that again, nope, not again".