WOW a 372 FISH DAY!!!!

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Bubba bass bigfoot, Aug 13, 2007.

1. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

Me my dad and my friend James went to the scioto today. I got 168 fish all being sm but 2 lm and a rock bass, my dad got 112 fish all sm, my friend got 92 fish all sm. None of these fish were big lol. James got the big one and it was only 8inches LOL. A fun night out.

2. is this a "fish joke day" today? Or you really got that many?

3. Dang man! Take it easy on those smallies!!!:p

4. Pigsticker

Pigsticker State record bass or bust

Sounds like you slaughtered the nursery;) . I bet you were using live bait, at least some of the time right? Do you think you may have caught any of the same fish multiple times?

5. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

[​IMG]IMO fish under 8" shouldnt need mentioned[​IMG]

you boyz use those door clickers/counters when you fish or do you add it all up in your head[​IMG]
    if micro was there you would have been over 500sm?

pigsticker wassssup?

6. I know that I have had 100+ fish days years ago when I used to make longer trips so I can see that number being attainable. I doubt that the fish fish were on live bait as that would use up far more bait than you could carry. My guess is small spinners and perhaps small jig/twister tails.;)

7. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

Are you sure it wasn't 373?

8. NewbreedFishing

hahaha
    YO MIKE!!
    when we getting out dude? :B
    pm me your weekly schedule

9. Yea, 373 sounds less made up.;)

11. Give the kid a break - he caught a bunch of dinks and had a great time.

I've had float trips in my kayak where I have caught around a couple hundred fish (chubs, smallies, rock bass, etc) with nothing over 10-12 inches and had a blast.

More fun than catching 5-6 pounders up at Erie - NO, but still fun!

12. Bubba bass bigfoot

No live bait, no joke. Just little grubs. Newbreed as i said in the PM, i always go for larger fish. We went to an area and just had fun catching smaller fish. We normally go to the Darby and get into some nice fish (try lol). Big deal we went had some fun and caught fish. I took my friend James and he never goes fishing. We habe taken him on real trips (if you will) and he sruggles catching fish. He never fishes, likes it but no onw takes him. He is new to fishing. So big deal took him to a spot he caught fish. We might go to the darby tonight and go for real fish. We problley will. I know its nice to get larger fish, but idc if their 8inches its a FISH. O and on real trips you still had to work for and catch it.

Count is not made up.

13. You nailed it Fish-n-Fool. I hope that I never get to the point that I need to make another feel bad because they had a great time out with their dad and friend. Bubba Bass Bigfoot, keep enjoying catching fish and posting.

14. Micro_Mini_Angler

Micro_Mini_Angler live-2-fish

all you guys are complaining over a stupid little thing, i mean come on, if you guys caught that many fish, i guaranty you would post it, even if all the fish were under 8 inches, and no mjeberst, Bubba's fish count is legit, i was with him most of all the trips!

15. seethe303

seethe303 Senior Executive Member

I think the real question is, how many of the fish you caught were actually different fish ;)

j/k guys, sounds like a blast.

16. NewbreedFishing

never disputed the truth or not...
    glad to see you got your brothers back though!

and no ...i fish normally 3-4X a week and never post unless we pull something worthy.

17. Micro_Mini_Angler

Micro_Mini_Angler live-2-fish

w/e, but who do u think the " Brother" is?

18. Bubba bass bigfoot

I go 2-3 times a week (here latley) And i post about ever trip. Memebers read and hear what the river was like, hear what was working. Helps others. Im not worried about getting HUGE fish, i just like to catch fish. Yeah bigger the fish the better but its always a good time to go out and fish with family and friends.

All this is a difference of opnion no ones right or wrong. I respect your opnion.

19. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

i assume that is why you seldom post:p
    3-4 times a week and rarely catch anything worthy:D :D ;)
    i caught some 8 inch crappies today and it was worth every minute on the water.i was about 368 fish short of bubb,but still had fun:D

20. NewbreedFishing

yeah ...this years been slow:S
    every since u took me hoovering i have been jinxed

BTW I did catch over 40 largemouth in a trib. off of Oshay on Sunday.
    Averaged about 1lb.