close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

wow! 38# northern caught in indian lake spillway!

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by dip, May 17, 2004.

1. dip

dip dip

guy who told me that also watched a bald eagle pull a 10# carp outta indian as he argued with the park ranger that there were indeed bald eagles at indian.... same guy caught a 38# BLUE outta the GMR in lockington and saw an 88# catfish shocked and weighed by the state at kiser lake! SHEESH! I REALLY BEEN MISSING OUT! :p

2. dip

dip dip

i would be remiss in not mentioning the 47" tiger muskie he pulled outta indian. ;)

3. Sounds like your friend is one heck of a fisherman! :rolleyes:

4. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Did he tell you about the time he was abducted by aliens and taken for a ride on their spaceship ?? Check out his neck where they implanted a small tracking rod..... :p

5. shocking catfish , ??????, i have done this severall time with the 5 river metro park biologist and the system they use is the same one that the EPA uses and it very seldomly ever shocks any cat over a couple pounds , it sounds like your source of info , has his eyes turning brown , but as far as the bald eagle , i have seen a bird i thought was one , but then again driving at 50 mph, and trying to look at a bird flying is hard so i cant say for sure. but with our wild life managing programs today i wouldnt dout there is one up there in those neck of the woods

6. TimJC

TimJC Carp Angler

Dip, so when did DA KING bring up these new stories :)

7. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Has he ever saw bigfoot????

8. shuvlhed1

shuvlhed1 Banned

Heck, I bet he beats him every week in a poker game!

9. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

Man, you're always attracting the weirdos. Like the crazy giant last week that wanted to stand quietly behind us all the time. I am sure you were your pleasant self and agreed with all he said. And occationally said GOLLY!

BIl

10. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Whats this about the crazy giant, we need to know more!

11. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

Not really much more than that to tell. Some tall burly type guy would come over and talk to us. Then me and dip would be talking and this guy would watch our rods with us but stand uncomfortably close behind us. He was saugeye fishing on the bottom with minnows about 30 or so yards away and was saying he wasn't catching anything but wasn't near his rods long enough to know. I finally left and dip moved to another spot to get clear of him. Prob. not dangerous but it almost made your hair on your neck stand up.

Bill

12. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

haha thats too funny. I've talked to a guy before who claimed that in order to land one of his catfish at Fox Lake, he had to back his truck into the water untill there was water over the bed and then pull it into it.... some people have some crazy storys.

13. catking

catking Banned

If ya gonna tell fish stories dip, put a little effort in them :rolleyes DA KING !!! :D

14. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

I can believe the one with putting the bed of the truck in the water. I think that's what Daking could've done here......
    Oh, yeah !! At least get a picture to go with da story :eek:
    [​IMG]