Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,914 Posts
how could anybody let such a nice rig rot away. I have a 1999 lund baron [that boat looks like a baron .or a teeyee.] mines still show room new.

·
Administrator
9,450 Posts
If that boat is fiberglass, you'll most certainly have problems beneath the floor.
The OMC Cobra drive needs TLC. If it was not cared for, it may not be what you think. Buyer beware.

·
FIREFIGHTER/1ST RESPONDER
1,200 Posts
i wont look at craigs list and wouldnt buy anything off craigs list after i had 2 people try and scam me out of my boat when i had it on there for sale after someone told me about that site

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If someone goes and checks it out, and it is a Baron or Tyee in tin, and it is what he says, someone may get a sweet deal on a hell of a boat.Pitch a grand or even two at it and bring it back to BRISTOL, you got a great deal.

Like any used boat,buyer beware.It obviously has been neglected in some way. Of course checking the engine, outdrive, etc would be a big priority.Them crazy idiots on E-Bay would eat that boat up for 5-6K all day long I'd bet. The way it sits......

I'm guessing that boat already has a new owner.

·
Banned
544 Posts
i wont look at craigs list and wouldnt buy anything off craigs list after i had 2 people try and scam me out of my boat when i had it on there for sale after someone told me about that site
what happened?? i've bought 3 boats off craigs this year...looking at another one tomorrow morning.........its been smooth sailing for me. although everything has been local or around the Cleveland market.

·
Banned
544 Posts
If someone goes and checks it out, and it is a Baron or Tyee in tin, and it is what he says, someone may get a sweet deal on a hell of a boat.Pitch a grand or even two at it and bring it back to BRISTOL, you got a great deal.

Like any used boat,buyer beware.It obviously has been neglected in some way. Of course checking the engine, outdrive, etc would be a big priority.Them crazy idiots on E-Bay would eat that boat up for 5-6K all day long I'd bet. The way it sits......

I'm guessing that boat already has a new owner.
no, he still has the boat........and i agree. them Lunds bring all the money....

·
Administrator
9,450 Posts
Fishers of Men has a boat for sale that's already tricked out and ready for big water. He really wants to sell it bad and it's sweeter deal in my opinion.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts