close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Would you REALLY ant to fish with these guys

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by reelmanly, Nov 1, 2008.

1. I would have to PASS on that one.LOL

2. Sure, I bet they would make good bait !! :)

3. where is marshall at in the pic i have the same one and hes not in that one either?

4. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

Haha, great pic Chuck! Thanks again.

5. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

I must have hit the bathroom when you guys took the pic. Oh well at least the thread probably won't get pulled now.

6. No women? At least you didn't dress as the Village People...LOL

7. oh yea marshall, i have a few GOOD ones of you but wont post...cant say chuck wont though ahahaha, i emailed them to him if you want a couple though!

8. Clayton

Clayton Fly guy

Well, if they're gonna catch fish, I'm in.

9. of course there there were women there, some wives and gfs, but its just the pic of the fishslayers, minus marshall, them guys can rip some lips now!

proof of there not being just a bunch of fishin junkies dressin up
    [​IMG]

10. dang clayton, you spend some time on the water or are extremely effecient when you get out. 30lb cat, 15 inch whitey, 4.5 smallie, and a 6lb lm for the year that is an excellent year for ohio! im gonna have to ask you to get out with me someday with those kinda #s

11. Clayton

Clayton Fly guy

Shhhh, don't tell anyone, but the 4.5 and the 6 came from lake erie, from the South Pier in Erie, PA. But I live in Ohio, so I think it counts lol.

But yeah, I spend some time on the water. Right now I hold valid annual fishing licenses in New York, Pennsylvania, and Ohio. Work this summer was on the road, so I just got one wherever I stopped :D