Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
get some sled dogs and mush it out there....

·
POLAR PHILOSOPHER
Purple Peterdragons
5,016 Posts
Ohio won't let that on the ice it's motorized. They just suck the fun out of everything!

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk
The state lets the ATVS run wild on portage. You haven’t lived until your shacks been buzzed at 60+ mph by machines inches away on both sides!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
123 Posts
The state lets the ATVS run wild on portage. You haven’t lived until your shacks been buzzed at 60+ mph by machines inches away on both sides!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good point bb. I would be bellyaching about the four wheelers like I do jet skies. But it sure would be nice to cut out a couple miles of walking after working all day

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Just thought of another way around the motorized vehicle, get a handicap placard.:unsure:😁🤣

Reactions: swone

·
Registered
123 Posts
If you can talk them in to letting us use them I will start building one tomorrow ! Dam I dont own a gas auger. Just when the trend turned to lithium he comes up with that. Now we all will have to buy a gas auger ?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Seriously I think there are 6 or 7 state run lakes you can run motorized vehicles on it's on the odnr web site takes a little searching. I have thought about a three wheel bike. Change the gear ratio to something like a mountain bike with studded tires.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts