Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I have a
CEMI Concept II Wood Burning Fireplace Insert for sale.

- It has a blower on the front with a 4 ft. electrical cord that would need to be plugged into an outlet (does the cabin have an outlet nearby?)

- Width – 25 ½ inches

- Height – 21 inches

- Depth from front to back – 16 inches

- There is a 5 inch metal frame that borders around the fireplace on the left, right and top (decorative)

Pictures will follow if anybody is interested.
I Have never used it, I got it from my sisters house.
Currently, I don't have any instructions for it, But I'll check with her.

Located in Columbus.
$150.
ski

·
Scourge of Hoover
1,869 Posts
Hmm, this might work in our deer cabin. Would love to see some pics if you can get them up.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll get some pics posted. We were going to use this in our cabin, but we got a new heating system that does an awesome job so we are going to keep the fireplace as is.
ski

·
Scourge of Hoover
1,869 Posts
Sorry, for not getting back to you. I am thinking this might be too small. I'm waiting to hear back on the dimensions - but I'm thinking our opening is approx. 36" wide.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the fire box is 26" wide and 19" deep. This is the area that is recessed into your fireplace. Then there is the 3 sided metal edging that covers the gaps on the sides and top that may be there. This edging gives a total of 4 ft wide and 3 ft high.
If your fireplace is 36 wide. It would fit in fine with 5inches on each side to spare. Then the outer metalwork is slid down from the top to cover the gaps and give it a nice smooth finish.
Let me know if you need additional pictures.
ski

·
Registered
17 Posts
i am definately interested. I need to figure out if it would fit first. how much does it weigh so i know how hard it would be to move. how would it heat a ranch style house?

·
FIREFIGHTER/1ST RESPONDER
1,200 Posts
i am interested in the fireplace too if there was pics of it, all i see in your gallery are some deer pics,a refrig, a bed frame, and a blue jeep but not a one of the fireplace that i found.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts