close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Woo Hoo !!

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by Ruminator, Dec 20, 2004.

1. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

The ICE Machine is cranking ! 1:09 am and its : 3 degrees outside with a low of zero!! Come on baby!:D

2. I Couldn't Agree With You More. It Won't Be Long Now.

3. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

you ice guys, man its freezing out there. LOL to cold for me.

4. Big Daddy, you musta been dancin your butt off this weekend:D ! You go! ICE-ICE-BABY!:D :D :D

5. Another cold blast is on the way for this coming weekend.

I'm going to keep an eye on things this week, but if all goes right, I WILL be on Mogadore this Sunday. Now who was the closest in the "first ice" prediction??

6. TxTransplant

TxTransplant Fishin Fool!

Maybe the following weekend but I don't see us ( Or Me! ) getting on any ice this weekend! Too much Pucker Factor for me! Be careful guy's.

Gene

7. Tx thats the point to first ice, ice fishing. If the fish aint a biting at least your butt muscles are getting exercise:)

Scott

8. Frist ice is the best bite of the season.
    It's also the best cure for hemorroids caused by sitting on cold logs durning deer hunting.One trip sitting on 2inches of ice watching the ice sag and water coming out of your hole around your bucket.Man thats the last time you worry about hemorroids this year.Why do we come back every year?
    Fred

9. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Why am I even thinking about ice fishing? Man you guys are really getting me excited about this ice thing! Pucker factor, water coming out of your fishing hole, ice moving up and down??? Yep, I'll be sure to stop by the liquior store before I go out! :D Can't wait to try this out after 20 years off the ice :confused:

10. sowbelly101

sowbelly101 Keep'n It Reel

checked a local pond this morning around 10am and the ice was still thin, only took 2 jabs with a spud bar for it to go through... id say the ice was probally 1.5" by the looks of he ice it had opened up saturday when it was warm and then locked back up yesterday. was kinda cool when i slammed the bar down the first time, got a pressure crack straight down the center of the pond as far as i could see. probally go back out in the am and check it...

hearing that pressure crack was music to my ears, that bubbly crack sound..

sowbelly