close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Won't be going anywhere (Snow pics)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CoolWater, Dec 23, 2004.

1. CoolWater

CoolWater Multi-Species Fanatic

Well I'm not sure how much we got here in Port Clinton but the wind has made for some huge drifts, the pictures show a nice four plus footer that extends down my driveway and across the garage. I won't be going anywhere soon. If anyone wants to see the water, (I think it's froze over now) just let me know and I can go snap a shot... if you don't see me for a few days on here please send help :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Dang!!!!!! Good Luck Movin" That.

3. CountryKat

CountryKat Fish On!!!

Thats what the front of my house looks like. :mad:

I been out 3 different times diggin out. I got about 15' to go. My back feels like it's moved a 20 tons of the white stuff so far with only 5 tons to go. I need a beer and can't get out of the driveway to go get any. :(

4. Thats kinda what my drive looks like. Only difference is my drive is 550 ft long. I'm stuck for a few days. At least I can walk out back to hunt. Merry Christmas everyone.

5. 15" here....no doubt it's going to be a white Christmas! Merry Christmas everyone!

6. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Thats about what we looked like after the blowing stopped. LOL. Moved most of it by hand though :( Can't hardly move today. Good luck. LOL.

7. We got 22 inches here. The wind made it that much worse. Lucky I have a tractor with a loader. Still took me 4 hrs to dig out.

Sliprig
    [​IMG]

8. CountryKat

CountryKat Fish On!!!

I finnally got my back in place a few hours ago. Man I couldn't move because I had a pinched nerve in my lower back.

9. CoolWater

CoolWater Multi-Species Fanatic

I hear ya Shawn, and countrykat, I did my drive with good ole fashioned snow shovel technology and my back is torked pretty good. Starting to finally feel a bit better today. I should break down and buy a snow blower but I know if I do that we wont get any snow for at least until the first year after the warranty is up on it... lol