Womens Bassmaster Classic

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by KSUFLASH, Feb 19, 2008.

1. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

I didn't see anything mentioned on the forums about the WBT that is being held this week, so I thought I would bring it up.

I want to take this moment to wish good luck to Marcia this week at the Womens Bassmaster Championship.

Out of 125 professional women, she was in the top 12 and qualified for this championship event.

Go get'em!!!! Wishing you the best of luck!!!!

flash-------------------------------------out

2. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

3. CoolWater

CoolWater Multi-Species Fanatic

Good luck Marcia!

4. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Bit by Musky bug

Good Luck Marcia, I read drop shotting will be a big technique..fishing for Erie smallies I'm sure your awesome at it. go get em girl :D :B :B :B

5. Fishers of Men

Fishers of Men Senior Member

Go Get'em Marcia, we WILL be watchin.

6. MARCIA ........... BEST OF LUCK IN THE TOURNEY IKNOW YOU CAN DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIT R DUN !!!!!!!!!!!! """""GIT R DUN " !!!!!!!!! pappysgto@aol.com

7. WB185Ranger

WB185Ranger Gotta Love Odie!

Go show'em what Ohio fisherladies can do!!! Good Luck :) WB

8. Thank you KSUFLASH for posting this. I did not know that this event was happening right now. I suspect alot of others didn't either. But anyway, I wish her a lot of luck! Maybe somewhere after a long day of fishing, Marcia will turn on her laptop and see how much support she has here on OGF.

9. is it going to be on major tvs channels like espn or are the choosing not to broadcast this because i'd really like to watch this

10. Reel Man

Reel Man Member

I'll let Marcia know she should log in and check the forum guys. She gets one day of prefish tomorrow then the tourney starts on Thursday. The weather is supposed to nose dive and be cold and rainy. She's thrilled to be here and I'm sure she will give a report to everyone when she has time.

11. Hopfully the cold will hurt the southern girls and Marcia can win it in her heater suit. Go luck Marcia.

12. Put a Buckeye hurtin on them!! Were all pulling for you!!:)

13. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

Good luck!! Get em!

14. KSUFLASH

I believe that the weigh-ins will be at least broadcast via the web. I will find the link to the live broadcast and post it here.

I am unsure if it is being broadcast on ESPN or ESPN2. I looked on my cable box out thru Friday, and I don't see it scheduled.

Regardless, I will be monintoring the WBT online.

Once again, best of luck Marcia!!!

flash-----------------------------------out

15. KSUFLASH

16. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

17. good luck!!! Put A Whoopin On Em!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

Hope you get 3 big limits and win this thing.

19. ditto:D ditto

20. Good luck Marcia. Make us proud.