close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WKYC Outdoors Web Extra

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Big Daddy, Apr 7, 2008.

1. ha ha I like when you hear " Wow, there's a big one, hold that one up! ....or not....nevermind"

2. snake69

snake69 Equal opportunity fishing

I happened upon the fellas emptying the nets at Berlin on Saturday morning and asked were they the same guys you filmed and they said they were. Watched them for about 10-15 minutes, pretty interesting to say the least! By the way, good story and good film to go with it...thanks Big D

3. thats some interesting stuff! wish I would have made a trip to the lake and watched the process in person now.ran into the same guys yesterday at the causeway boat docks,they had a boat loaded down with xmas trees ready to head out and sink some structure.

4. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Thanks Carl.
    That was very interesting.
    I learned something new,espescially the VHS concerns about the Maumee and Sandusky rivers.

5. ...:B ...Thank You Carl.... That was a very interesting show....They say you are never to old to learn...well that was very educational to me...If the good lord is willing I will be up there next year...Thank You to ....You ...WKYC...ODNR....
    :B ...GOOD FISHING GUYS
    P,S. Glad to see those big fish up there...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  6. fishingguy

fishingguy The Inferior Fisherman

Very cool prez. . Can you say where they were placing the nets? How deep of water? How long did they soak them?

7. Nets were scattered all over, but only on the South end of the lake...

8. smallieguy

smallieguy Smallmouth Please

1st class stuff BigD, thanks for sharing it with us.

9. Big D, as a businesses man on the lake and a fisherman, ive had the privelage in the past to go out with ODNR and observe them when we where doing our tagging programs. For the average person that does not know what takes place on the lake for the collection of eggs, your video is probably the best thing they are ever going to see. The video that you did for the fisherman was great. I think they will get the idea now that its not an easy process. Hope every one sees the video. GREAT JOB. THANKS