close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WKYC Outdoors THIS WEEK

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big Daddy, Jul 6, 2007.

1. Here's the link to this week's story on WKYC Outdoors. It's on the building and placement of new fish habitats in Pymatuning Reservior. There are links at the bottom of the page to marked maps of where the structures are placed.

Coming soon to WKYC Outdoors.... You'll have the ability to send in your own fishing and outdoors photos to be shared with our WKYC viewers. They may even be used on-air, or in Betsy Kling's "Weekend Fishing Forecast". And, we're tossing around the idea of having some sort of contest and prize giveaway... We'll see how the response is.:D

If you have any feedback at all on WKYC Outdoors, please send me an email at cbachtel@wkyc.com and I'll get back with you.

Here's the story link. Thanks for watching!

http://www.wkyc.com/outdoors/news_article.aspx?storyid=70681

2. Hey Carl, thanks for the info! Are the items marked as "fishing devices" the manmade structure areas?

3. Yep. Also, if you call the District 3 office, they'll get you GPS numbers for them too!

4. Awesome, thank you sir! I had seen those on some of the maps and always wondered what they were. I noticed there are a bunch on nimi, any idea how long they have been there and how productive they are now? They must not have updated the pyme map yet. I do like how they have areas of productivity per fish though, kind of different.