close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wish Me Luck

Discussion in 'Out Of State Hunting' started by RichsFishin, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Well just got out of the hospital yesterday due to a herninated disc. Was in there for four days. Got me wearing a back brace and using a cane. The Mrs. and I will be driving to Florida this Saturday and I have a hog hunt on the following Thursday. I will be hunting at Bear Bridge Ranch in Eustis Florida. I will be using my .54 muzzleloader so wish me luck............Rich

2. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

hope you have a safe trip and good luck with the pork. how will that long ride be on your back after surgery?

3. I didn't have surgery just had lots of pain in my back and down my left leg. I'll be starting therapy tomorrow to hopefully prolong a surgery. I'm sore as all could be right now but pumped up to finally go on a hog hunt. I'll post some pics when I get back..................Rich

4. Sorry for such the long wait on my results of my pig hunt. Well I'll make it quick and easy..... I missed at 30 yards and got charged an extra $100 bucks and went home empty handed................Rich

5. One Legged Josh

One Legged Josh Senior Member

Man Rich that sucks! That ole 54 shot pretty good, did you get "pork fever"? LOL