close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

wish me luck

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by harry1, Dec 12, 2004.

1. i've always said i wanted to play santa- well to day i am doing it - i hope i don't scare any of the little buggers

ho-ho-ho merry christmass

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Good luck man! I'd wear some good raingear under that suit...you might see a few "accidents" today ;)

You doing this for a party, or at a mall?

3. HAHAHAHAAA:D

Have fun with it man...

4. Good luck! Sounds like good advice from shake. LOL :D

5. i had a great time. kids are what the holidays are about. i hope i can do it next year.

6. skipjack11

skipjack11 retread member

I would like a 20ft. red metalflake bass boat with a 300 hp. motor. :eek: It won't fit down the chimney so just park it in the driveway. :D :D

7. according to my list all i can bring you is a lump of coal.

8. JBJ

JBJ

It is fun being Santa. I haven't done that since I was in my late teens. They have had a much better Santa at Oakland Nursery in more recent years. Even took my own kids there a few years ago to see him.

10. If you are still being santa can I ask for pain relief for christmas :confused:

11. you got pain relif right in your name just drop the CPTN. and add ROYAL at the end :D

12. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

trust me snatcheroos, hes got plenty of those in him when he typed that.. :D the stuff he takes could have knocked a rhino out for days.. i can't believe it myself..lol..
    btw.. santa.. i want a couple of new reels..thx..lol

13. cptn. no pain relif for you, you have to keep the woman and the kid. your back will ease up however.

carppieloker, can have anything you want, as long as you pay for it.

14. Im actually scared to drink with the medication im on :eek: Part of me wants to so that i get instant relief, but im afraid if i do i wont wake up :eek: Crappielooker knows first hand how much it takes to get me some pain relief