wish I knew earlier

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Nightprowler, Apr 13, 2008.

1. Nightprowler

Nightprowler Crappie Hunter

April 11-13, 2008 - Cincinnati, Ohio
    24th ANNUAL SPRING CINCINNATI ANTIQUE FISHING TACKLE SHOW

The annual spring Cincinnati Antique Fishing Tackle Show will be held Friday April 11th , 2008 through Sunday April 13th 2008. The show runs from about Noon Friday to noon Sunday. Many exhibitors will arrive on Thursday afternoon the 10th and there will be a lot of trading that day also. Location is the same as past shows at the Super 8 Inn & suites at I-71 & RT. 741 (exit 25) which is a few miles north of I-275 and across I-71 from Kings Island Amusement Park.

This is a room to room show all 3 days, with tables available at $5 each. There will be a consignment auction Saturday evening. Always some great items to bid on.

Attendance fee for sellers is $10.00 per person. Non selling family members are free. Parking lot sales $10 per day per spot. Room rates are $59.99 per night + tax payable upon arrival and check in. Room reservations must be made with the Inn direct and their phone is 513-398-8075. If your have any problems with reservations host can not guarantee rooms. Attendees must make their own reservations. Host will assign rooms as in the past and will try to honor requests where possible. Be sure to mention the CINCINNATI TACKLE SHOW when making reservations. PUBLIC VISITING IS FREE.

This is always a large well attended meet with many local and out of state exhibitors and collectors attending. This meet is open to the public. Make plans to attend. You will have lots of fun. Lots of nice old tackle.

Contact show host John M. Nunn for more information: Email hitailnunn@cinci.rr.com Home Phone 513-583-5880

2. sounds like a good time - i wish you had known sooner too - so then I would have known and we could have both gone! ;)

3. skipjack11

skipjack11 retread member

My neighbor told me about it less then an hour ago. He went Yesterday but said the turn out wasn't as big as in the past. I use to go nearly every year but kind of lost track.