Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there an open tourney at winton woods tomorrow night? anyone have information on it. I thought I had the flyer but can't seem to find it. If i recall, it was a series thing going on. I just need to get the adreneline going with some competition. drop me a line and let me know at
[email protected]

·
Registered
140 Posts
hey, i used to have the flyer but lost it. However you could call the boathouse. Im sure they have all the information for you as well as some extra flyers. 513-931-1849 is there number. should be open from 7am-9pm.

·
Registered
50 Posts
If your thinking about the bass tournaments I can e-mail you the schedule. There were 6 scheduled three have taken place. The remaining tournaments are two at Whitewater and the final one is at Winton Woods on September, 9TH. These are the open ones pay 100% of entry fees.
[email protected]

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes please send me the schedule, and if anyone needs a non boater partner, e-mail. I consider my self an above average angler, can hold my own on most lakes and bring a box full of hand poured soft plastics freshly poured and ready to share, Located in Mason

1 - 4 of 4 Posts