close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Winton Woods Report 6/23

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Bassnpro1, Jun 24, 2004.

1. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

I fished Winton from 7am til about 11 and caught 6 or 7 bass on softplastics. I didn't have my gas motor, so I went on the other side of Winton Rd. Only two made it over 12 inches and they got a picture taken. Not a bad day fishing, the weather was awesome, but the bluebird skies slowed things down.
    The 13" fish
    [​IMG]

A 12" bass
    [​IMG]

2. catking

catking Banned

Nice going Kevin. Great day to be out fishin. Glad you got a few. CATKING :)

3. traphunter

traphunter Guest

Cool job, Tham fish look like they are eating well. :cool: :p

4. Bass_Hawg

Bass_Hawg Certified Hawg Master

Thats just what I was going to say. Man they look healthy. Hope they grow to hawg status some day. Nice fish!

5. OhioAngler

OhioAngler Snag Master

I've been to Winton several times this year, and it seems every fish I pull out has looked really healthy - crappie, bass, bluegill - whatever. This really surprised me because I haven't really fished this lake much before this year, and it's almost in my backyard. Seems the cleanup they did with the dredging and all has really helped that lake. I bought a small boat that I go to some of the 10 hp lakes with, but to tell you the truth, I think I'd rather rent a boat at Winton and fish there this year!

Hey Bassnpro (or anyone else for that matter) , have you fished any of the other park district lakes? How do they compare?