close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Winton Woods Bass Tournament Wednesday evening

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Bassnpro1, Aug 3, 2004.

1. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

Just wanted to let everyone know that there is an open bass tournament at Winton Woods Wednesday evening from 6-9 pm. Entry fee is $30 per team with a $10 big bass pot. that is $20 per person if you fish with a partner. You must also rent a boat from Winton Woods park and that is another $5-6. Fish must be kept in a cooler with an aerating system and weighed in alive. Only artificial baits are allowed and a 12" minimum length is in effect.

These tournaments are alot of fun and typically anywhere from 8-12 boats show up to fish in them. If you have ever thought about entering a bass tournament this is a great one to do. I know that you will learn alot about bass fishing from watching what others did and how you fared and you could be teaching the rest of us how it is done and leaving with some money at the end of the night. Hope to see some of you guys there!

2. Thanks for the info.
    Thats seems like a very short tourney. How many fish do you think the winner will win with?

3. Bassnpro1

4-5-6 fish will win depending on size and being that it is an average tournament.

4. I might stop by at the end to see how you won the tournament. :D I don't get off work until around 6:00 but it isn't to far from me. Teach the others how to bring in the big ones.

5. Bassnpro1

I will, I will be wearing a camo hat and I also will be the one pocketing all the money so stop by and say hi!