close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Winton Woods 6/10

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Bassnpro1, Jun 11, 2004.

1. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

I was able to get out and fish for a little bit. The bass are really hitting well. I caught three, although only one made it in the boat for a photo. When I am fishing for fun, I let the fish jump and they are good at throwing the hooks! I was only fishing for about 2 hours and only messing around at that. Not fishing very hard. Tera also came and she caught some carp on topwater and some bluegills also. The bass that I got in measured 13.5 inches and was FAT! I got it on a baby brush hog. I didn't have my digital scale with me but I guess it would have been around a pound and half.
    [​IMG]

2. That looks like a fish full of cicadas!

oh yeah...

Go Bombers! (class of '91)

Oh my god I am old.

3. Hey Thats A Very Nice Bass....sounds Like What Happen To Me At S/woods Last Week...soon As The Bass Hit The Top It Shook The Hook Out...it Was The Biggest Bass I Ever Hooked...13"-15" Amazingly I Was'nt Fishin For Bass.... It Hit A Wax ,i Was Fishin Wax 2ft Under A Bobber...

4. nice looking fish. i know where this lake is but never fished it is it a limited hp lake or trolling motor only any info would be nice.thanks from a fisher man

5. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

it is a 6 hp or less lake. You can put your own canoe or kayak in that you can carry down to the lake. But you can't bring your own boat, you have to rent one from the boathouse. It is like $10 for six hours, not too bad.

6. catking

catking Banned

Thanks Kevin for another "Kevin & Tera " report ;) I always look forward to them. Makes me smile :D DA KING !!!