close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

winter time shad

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by Flathead King 06, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Flathead King 06

Flathead King 06 click...click...click

looking to get some fresh shad to use for this weekend... anyone have a good idea where to get at least a dozen or so around the springfield area? (CJ is still pretty frozen over, but you can see the dead shad froze under the ice from the winter kill) or anyone interested in sharing some :D

2. GMRcatman

GMRcatman I'm Back!

3. where are you heading? a friend and i are hitting the GMR this weekend for channels. if you are coming through Dayton i may have a couple, or three SUMO shad you can have.

4. fisherman5567

fisherman5567 Fishin Everyday

Hey Dink me and jeremiah were thinkin about headin out this weekend too. Who you headin out with? maybe we can meet up and do some fishin. Hey catman you gonna be out and about this weekend?

5. GMRcatman

GMRcatman I'm Back!

I will definitely be out. I have plenty of shad now and I am planning on getting some more fresh ones tomorrow(hopefully). We could have an impromtu OGF outing since the channels are on. Monsterkat11 and I are hitting my honey hole this afternoon. Will post results when we get back.

6. GMRcatman

GMRcatman I'm Back!

Monsterkat11 and I hit my go to hole that produced yesterday but today was just a mess with debris. Hopped holes trying to find them, Korey got a little channel. Finally found where they were at at the very end of the night. I am heading out in the morning with LeftforDead to see if they are still where we left them tonight. Also, fresh shad should be gotten tomorrow or Sat. early a.m. Still have plenty of vacuum sealed shad to go around also! Let me know when you guys are going out and I will get them distributed.