close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Winter Blues

Discussion in 'Trade-A-Trip - Share trip with another OGF member' started by Raines, Feb 8, 2005.

1. I know seasonal depression is a well documented thing, but I feel like this winter mild as it has been so far is slowly killing me. Anyone feel the same way? This is my first post so please take it easy on me unlike poor dave88.

2. I Hear Ya. Sometimes I Feel Like Killing Ya Too. Welcome Aboard ,finally. Glad To See You're Up And Running.

3. Welcome to OGF, first-off. Secondly, Dave88 did nothing wrong in his post. He hit on a very touchy subject with the catters here, some of who are very touch themselves...LOL, but it all worked out in the end by talking it out.

Please, never be afraid to post your ideas or thoughts. That's what we're here for.

Again, welcome, and yes, this warm weather really stinks.

4. Spillways and hotwater discharges can help ;)

5. Trust Me Truck, This Guy Knows All About What You Mentioned. He Keeps Wasting His Time As A Catter. Lol. Some Day We'll See Him On Tour If We Can Keep Him Out Of The Rivers. He's A Great Bass Fisherman, He Just Gets Bored.right Dude?

6. not bored but when we get to the boat ramp after catting all night,and there are bass guys launching for bass torneys it hits me. What they are hoping to catch 3-5 good bass could easily be eaten by those cats im chasing. no offence bass fisherman.

7. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Raines, just remember those guys have just as much right to those ramps a anyone. The water are there for all to enjoy not just a few select guys. By the way welcome to the site.

8. smallieguy

smallieguy Smallmouth Please

3-5 bass? :rolleyes: :D
    what lake are you fishin?
    3-5 bass a day wouldn't get me out of bed.
    except for that one time and there was that time I................
    I don't want to talk about it.
    nevermind :D

9. do you ever fish for smallies at the ohio river? we always catch good numbers but my biggest there is only 3lbs!

10. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

a 3lb smallie is a great Smallie anywhere.