close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Winslow reaches agreement with Browns

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Row v. Wade, Aug 10, 2004.

1. Winslow reaches agreement with Browns
    Story Tools: Print Email
    FOX Sports
    Posted: 25 minutes ago

FOX Sports' James Brown has learned that Kellen Winslow, Jr., the sixth overall pick in the 2004 NFL Draft, expects to sign with the Cleveland Browns today or tomorrow.

According to Brown, who reported the move on his show on Sporting News Radio, Winslow expects to be in training camp no later than Thursday.
    The James Brown Show airs weekdays 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. ET nationwide on Sporting News Radio.

I wonder if Randy Learner has raised the MBNA credit card rates to cover the signing?
    Let the games begin.
    Go Browns!!!!

2. catking

catking Banned

Glad for the Cleveland fans ;) The Bengals also signed their #1 today (Perry from Michigan) Looks like a good season coming. Looking forward to it. Did anybody happen to see Washingtons #1 play last night? He is a freakin MONSTER at safety...I feel for the receivers that go against him this year.......Cannot recall his name.Played with Kellen Jr.at Miami. ...... DA KING !!!

3. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

That would be Sean Taylor.
    He was high on the Browns draft board,but I knew he would'nt last.

4. Sean Taylor is his name. He's a big time player.

5. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

You right Carl...too many Sean's! :D
    Sean Jones is who we drafted...Sean Taylor is who we wanted! :D
    Nice edit..huh? :D

6. catking

catking Banned

Thanks !! I could not believe how fast that big guy could go. Glad to see Gibbs back also. Going to be a great year guys, except for the Browns and their 4-12 record :cool:.DA KING !!!.Welcome to the Jungle !!!

7. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

4-12 may be an overstatement..I figure if we go 0-16 Davis will get fired and we can get a real coach.