close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Wing bone yelpers

Discussion in 'Upland Game and Hunting Dogs' started by ski, Mar 27, 2005.

1. Anybody have any experience using wing bone yelpers for turkeys?
    Primos, K&H both make them. Also, was wondering if anybody used real wing bone yelpers for spring gobblers.
    ski

2. I try not to use mass produced anything when it comes to calls I like cutom made much better...
    Real wing bone yelpers sound super when you PRACTICE and learn how to use them proper.

3. Clyde's right. I've made a few wing bone calls. It takes a lot of practice, and don't expect them to sound like other calls. But, that's one of the best things about them.

4. That is down right neet. Thanks for the site. I do not think that I will be making on in the near future though.

5. Hey Walter if anything they make good conversation pieces...

6. I come from a long line of talkers. We dont need any help. :D

7. hahahaa...
    I have made a few for clients that I polished up some and made real pretty... They liked that from their 1st birds along with the beard and spurs mounted on a plaque which made me a little extra cash when they didn't want to pay for a taxidermist for the a mount...

8. Thanks for the info. I was hoping to make one to give it a try, however, I think I'll stick to my slate call.
    ski

9. make one anyway man... one more call in your arsenal