Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello to all, i am an avid hunter and fisherman and would love to gain access to more property to hunt/ run my dogs on. All of you know that private land to hunt is becoming harder and harder to find these days.
Well, i am a respectful and ethical hunter and appreciate all that is given and what i take. I am looking for land to run my squirrel dogs on, or hunt on if possible. If you do not want me to take squirrels on your land i will respect that.
Please call/text: 740-417-5214 if willing

Everything is GREATLY APPRECIATED

·
HeWhoDiesWithTheMostToysWins
4,924 Posts
#1, You had 137 visits to your Profile page. No Info there.
#2, You didn't say where you live or the area of Ohio you would like to hunt? HOW FAR you would want to travel?
#3, You don't want to hunt State Game Lands?

There are Thousands of acres of State game lands, where we hunt, where NOBODY hunts squirrel. Central Ohioish. I've seen 6-8 at a time when I'm bow hunting.

Your turn

·
Registered
9,306 Posts
#1, You had 137 visits to your Profile page. No Info there.
#2, You didn't say where you live or the area of Ohio you would like to hunt? HOW FAR you would want to travel?
#3, You don't want to hunt State Game Lands?

There are Thousands of acres of State game lands, where we hunt, where NOBODY hunts squirrel. Central Ohioish. I've seen 6-8 at a time when I'm bow hunting.

Your turn
NE Ohio has tons of land and very few squirrel hunters. Everyone is bow hunting or upland birds!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts