Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and a friend of mine are going to try for some perch at Willard reservoir on Monday,anyone been getting any perch there?We haven't been there yet this year and want to give it a try.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Try the west side about 100 yards off the bank, there is a pretty good weed bed there just anchor up and fish right off the bottom. They have been using softcraws from a bait shop in Fremont but I'm to cheep to drive all the way up there just to buy over priced crawdads. I have been using waxworms and have caught about 75 in a 3 day period. They are hanging in about 24 to 27 FOW range.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I live like 2 min away from the res.There has been alot of perch being caught.My buddies been getn alot of walleye to.I havent really fished it much this year.Just catfishing a couple times,I caught a nice one the other day.Right at dark I just walk around the bank with a small hook n a piece of night crawler pulling craws out of the rocks.If you go to the ___ ______ res right by the boat docks you can catch hundreds there.I was there last week and filled a bucket full in no time.You can see hundreds of them on the boat ramp and rocks everywhere. good luck fellas

1 - 4 of 4 Posts