close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Will work for permission to fish with my little girls

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Mamps, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Mamps

Mamps

0   0   0

Hi there, if this is in the wrong location, please let me know.
    I am willing to lend a farm hand, help with mowing, trimming, bale hay/straw for permission to fish in your pond or lake. I mostly will bring my little girls (4 & 5 years old) to fish however I would like to fish occasional for some large mouth. I ONLY catch and release, I squeeze the barbs on my pond hooks to help with the catch release and survival rate.

I am looking for East Columbus, Franklin county and Licking County (possibly others)
    I would not bring others to your place; I would respect your land, no trash and report to you any signs of disease or other issues in your water.

Here is what I would be willing to trade (any combination)
    I could help bale straw or hay (I use to have a good back )
    Help you bush hog if needed (willing to haul mine if needed for the right place)
    Trim around the pond
    I am a certified pesticide applicator and I can control aquatic growth
    I would be willing to bring you fresh walleye or perch (fish Lake Erie almost every weekend)
    Possibly bring you out on Lake Erie for a trip

THANKS FOR READING!!!
    Mike
    lmampier@insight.rr.com
    614-554-1664

2. lg_mouth

lg_mouth It's Trigger Time!!!

0   0   0

It is a very honorable thing you are doing, but you may just try asking without offering to work. Especially with having small children, most people would give you permission. Just an idea.

Lg_mouth

3. coolerzfull

coolerzfull

0   0   0

if you ever get up around vermillion/huron area and want to fish a small farm pond that has a great mess of large mouth and blue gills for the kids. drop me a line. even if your wanting to do erie that would be cool. i am real close to the family that owns the farm. i just touch base with them and see if they need anything.

4. Mamps

Mamps

0   0   0

Thanks a lot for the nice input! Coolerzfull...thanks for the offer! I will keep note of you if ever heading that way.

5. RichsFishin

RichsFishin

0   0   0

If you ever make it up to Medina area give me a hollar we have 3 ponds here and about 20 horse stalls. LOL .................Your welcome any time........Rich